Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break is Over

I would like to make the following comments about Spring Break:
  1. Match Day is decidely going down in Baltimore history as one of the best days ever.
  2. Conversations with Marcus about the Summer of '06 are fantastic.
  3. Nate belongs at the children's table, not me.
  4. I am relieved and happy that there is a place in this world where the anarchists can have their book fair.
  5. Running into old boyfriends is awkward.
  6. The Office is great.
  7. Vicky Hill is true.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

i'm ready for another blog from my good friend sara. not only is spring break over, summer is beginning.

Aaron said...

summer is over, and fall is in full swing--it will soon be winter.

Matt Mahaney said...

Hi Sara.
I found your blog through "The Onion". I was wondering if you were planning on any updates?