It has been brought to my attention that the grandkids are not knowing so much these days. There has been a complete lack of information imparted, so I shall try to remedy this. To document for said grandchildren here is an update...I have made the switch from teaching at an inner city high school in Baltimore to teaching elementary school at a little private school in Utah. Two very different experiences, but I shall not speak of Utah today. As I was reading my blog thinking of how I needed to update it, I was flooded with memories. I miss those Baltimore kids and wonder how they are doing. Coincidentally I received an email yesterday very apropos to my musings. It read simply this "hi ms bullock this is kebrina."
Well, hi Kebrina. I hope you are doing well. Are you on the basketball team again this year? Is Donnesha? I wasn't sure if Coach M. would have her back after what she did. Say "what it is," to Nakita for me. I love you guys,
Miss Bullock aka Shaqueeta (that's a nod to you Michael L. "can I get an amen")
4 comments:
What it is.
nod to shaqueeta.
Hey there sister Sue. Baltimore misses you and I do too.
Post a Comment